Friday 3 April 2015

TEGIN fall 15/16


Last Wednesday I visited TEGIN fashion show. I fell in love with the atmosphere and I got really inspired. 
As I walked in, PR girls gave me a warm welcome and I stepped into a big hall of the New Manege. There were a lot of people - but we could see that they all were huge fans of TEGIN. Most of guests wore TEGIN and some of them looked like they just stepped out the runway, TEGIN's runway.


This brand is not about selling as much clothes as possible. It's about the whole look and it's really important. The haircut and make up - it's the story. TEGIN woman looks self confident. Maybe she is not the brightest one, but her style is classy. She wears fur coats and turtle necks. But she is one of the most beautiful things in the room when you see her.



Every TEGIN's fashion show is really special. Music is always unique. You never know what are you going to listen to. Last season the sound was amazing - it was so clear and silent, so I could hear voices of people sitting in front of me. That was amazing.
But you have to understand this.



Svetlana created the whole look again. The silhouette showed us even more than clothes. I fell in love with coats with fur. Fabrics showed us geometric shapes and simplicity of the collection.





Sometimes, clothes doesn't make sense. You have to care about each detail. Begin with make up and finish with the right pair of shoes. One look can change your life forever.


I came  back to the idea of taking photos by myself. It's so interesting to make my own art on my blog. Photography is art. So I am going to share with you my view of fashion shows more and more.



No comments:

Post a Comment