Monday 23 March 2015

Playing with art


  

I get such great feelings every time I finish my work. I love art a lot. When we start creating new ideas, we think about something extraordinary. When it comes up to fashion, there are no rules. Fashion for me is art. It has no lines and it's never too much. Couture is the highest form of art which lights up my mind every time I check HCFWs.




Last week I got a call from my amazing friend - Elli . She decided to do a make up for me. To be honest, we both are obsessed with glitter. We've discussed our photoshoot months ago. No life without my love - Sasha . He made all these amazing photos for us. Also, it's hard not to mention my second love - Senya  . He is a perfect model and he's a really handsome man.
It was a dream team - we fell in love with the pictures!





If I were another person, I would be an actress. I wish I could play in movies. Different kind of movies. I wish I were a killer, a muse, a model, a pilot, a teacher and many others. That's why I love taking parts in different photoshoots - I love being different. 



When I was editing photos from the second look, I felt so happy. I look like a girl from a horror movie. It's like I am out of the grave to kill my ex-boyfriend. 



There is a thin line between understanding fashion and knowing about it. Some people know a lot about fashion, they hear about it literally every day. Oh - they see it everyday! They walk by Zara, TopShop and H&M. But what's the real meaning of fashion? Do they know how it all happened? Have they ever tried to travel trough centuries and get to know the real fashion? Absolutely no. Art is hidden under tones of books and thousands of pages about middle centuries, baroque, 50's & more and more.





I don't ask people to understand me. I just want them to understand that fashion is art. It's our culture.






I've never tried to smoke. It's such a funny thing how the society thinks about people. They think they know about me than I know about myself. They are always so wrong. I love holding a cigarette. I love posting pictures with cigarettes because they look sexy in my hands. Maybe I am wrong and you think that smoking is not sexy, but I am not talking about the process of smoking. I think that the cult of a cigarette is sexy. Look at those women from 20's with black eyebrows and shiny lips - they were wearing feather dresses, drinking champagne and holding cigarettes - they were absolutely sexy.







I take a lot of inspiration from Galliano. He is a true talent. His era at Dior was one of the brightest things. I am always by his side.


We made some great photos, my dream team worked really hard! 





No comments:

Post a Comment