Sunday 1 March 2015

Spring


Hello Spring, I am really excited. This is the second look from our photoshoot with David ! He's a really talented boy and we made some cool photos. 




I wanted to post this look exactly on the first day of Spring. Spring has always been my favorite. It's the time when you can wear some hot outfits with coats and beautiful platforms. Spring is all about silk and a little bit of fur maybe. I remember when in 2012 everyone got obsessed with fur during summer season, it was fun!






I am waiting for the fashion week in Moscow the most. It's the brightest event when I am here, in my country. My friends are always there and I love meeting new people. It's just the beginning of the month, but I've already created my outfits. Cannot wait !








No comments:

Post a Comment