Thursday 5 March 2015

I believe in ASHISH


When I was in London, I visited one amazing showroom with brand clothes. The story behind my appearance there was cute - I messages Ashish and he answered me. I had no idea he would ever mention me, but he did. I was so shocked when he said I could visit VILLAGE showroom to check out his latest collection.


I found out about Ashish just a season ago. During fall 14/15 fashion week I saw his light pink collection with neon lights on sneakers. I fell in love in one second, because he made something I would die for. I followed him on Instagram in one moment! I hoped to see that collection in VILLAGE, but I was late - everything was sold out, so I could check only the latest collection.

        


I am obsessed with his materials and silhouettes. Ashish's women love partying and going out, but they are still smart and they know how to stop.Heels with bright feathers and funny sweaters - that's all we need this summer.It's all about sport and glamour in one personality. You don't have to be "too serious", you can just wear FML sweater and people will smile.





His clothes is magical. It makes buyers and fashionistas happier. It's all about luxury and work hard play hard lifestyle. Even if you are a busy woman, you have all right to look fabulous, so his collections are created for being fabulous 24/7. Even if you are drinking coffee with friends, you still can look fresh and sparkly.




I have no idea how did we find VILLAGE. I was alone (with 2 friends, but with no parents) in such a big area for the first time. I am not that stupid, but sometimes I get lost easily even in my city.
But we found VILLAGE easily. When we walked in I could not breathe because I was killed with colourful dresses from latest designers' collections. I was so thankful I visited that place.




When I touched Ashish's collection for the first time, I was so happy. The first thing I saw were glittery shorts. I fell in love with them. Later, I TOUCHED EVERYTHING I COULD.






 I wonder when do I become rich and famous so I can buy whatever I want. To be honest, I wish I were rich just for an opportunity of buying any clothes I like. For me outfits are everything. If I look good, nothing matters and my day is perfect no matter what.







I really care about fashion industry. The way I love brands, mothers love their children. I mean I am not even a creator of any brand, but I feel the history. Fashion shows are not about the latest collection for me, it's just a history which is gonna be forever. I don't look at fashion as buyers or Street Style girls look at it like. My views are conservative and old. I think that fashion is a form of art and I am in love with it.




Ashish is really creative and I am thankful I've seen his Spring/Summer 2015 collection. Right a day before I visited VILLAGE, Miley Cyrus presented her lipstick for MAC, she wore Ashish!



I found a lot of British brands in VILLAGE. I explored the showroom and fell in love with latest MENSWEAR collections. I wish we could have something like that in Moscow. But maybe, I just don't know everything.
Cannot wait to get back to London and maybe meet Ashish in reality?












No comments:

Post a Comment