Monday 23 February 2015

Russian street style


 

Every year I discover new amazing showrooms in my city. I live in Moscow. 2 years ago I thought WE had no good stores, but I was wrong. I found out a lot in last few months.


I love being absolutely different every day. My friends say I am good at it. Yesterday I wore a little skirt with creepers and a transparent KTZ t-shirt. But today I am going to wear an elegant dress. That's my policy. I do not like wearing same type of clothes every day. It's too boring, life is too short to be always the same.



Sometimes I wish I was born in early 40's (previous century). So I could be a young girl during 50's, hot chic in 60's and a good mom in 70's. That would be fun.
But I am a part of 90's kids generation. We are really different. Our parents sometimes don't get us, but we try our best.



Speaking about Russia, this country inspires me. I love visiting historical places. But I wish I could live in another country and just come to Russia for inspiration. Sometimes, when you miss your motherland and you finally come back, you get a lot of emotions and power. That's what I need. Sometimes I think about love like this. I don't need someone to be with yet and I don't think I will need in next few years. But being in love is such a blessing because you get so much feelings which you can put into your projects.



I visited Street Look showroom in Moscow ( their insta is @kurtkaparka and @streetlook_ ). I fell in love with all the clothes and I met the owners of the shop, they were really friendly to me. So if you live in Moscow, you should probably check them.






I am really thankful to my love Victoria for amazing photos. I chose the Red Square as our location for the shoot because there were so many fashion photoshoots so we had to be a part of that place.









No comments:

Post a Comment