Tuesday 30 December 2014

I'LL BE BACK


Each day I discover new things for myself. About a week ago I visited a great showroom called I'll be back. It's located in the centre of Moscow, so if you want to go shopping, you have to go there, because they have amazing designer clothes. I combined different clothes at once and we discovered new silhouettes.


I discovered a new accessories brand called TRENDYBIJU ! I fell in love with their accessories - from late 90's inspired necklaces to romantic earrings with crystals. Also, I discovered a new talent - last fashion week I met a really cute boy, his name's Alexandr  - he's an illustrator. I did not know he had such a talent, but when he showed me his drawing of my fashion week look, I fell in love. We are going to collaborate and create things together in the future.




The first outfit was one of my favourites. I looked different. I was mysterious and a little bit romantic. The brooch completed my look. My lips were all gold. I found a special foil in my make up pocket and I applied it for my lips. Actually, the foil was made for nails, but I did not really care. Art is art.






The next outfit was made for a type of women who never regret, they go out, drink champaign and fall in love with rich men. I am not that kind of woman, but I am a good actress. TRENDYBIJU accessories were perfect for each outfit. 
I wore some real fur on that day. I never buy fur coats with real fur, but I am not against of wearing them. If you can afford it, why not? If people sell fur illegally, it is a problem, but when you to to a boutique and buy a really expensive fur coat, everything is fair.



Victoria - my amazing photographer, and me, we were so lost - there were a lot of clothes. Suddenly, Victoria so an amazing gorgeous black dress. She asked me to try the dress on. I looked like a little black swan. The dress was perfect for a Red Carpet or a ball. We took adorable pictures and I fell in love with that dress. Russian designers DO have a talent. 







I am in love with late and middle 80's and punk culture. I mixed a black blouse with 80's stylish trousers (their size was so big I could not wear them, but we tried really hard to take some good pictures as you see). I felt really free wearing that clothes. That was so me, I loved that outfit the most, because I felt really comfortable.











Then we got back to the fur theme. I fell in love with a black half fur coat. I took my natural hair wig and covered a half of my head with it, so it looked like a wig. Outfit was really black and HOT. I felt like Lady Gaga a little bit on that moment. 
We were taking pictures near one fur boutique. There were two men inside, they wanted to make me laugh, they could not stop staring at me and making funny faces. I was angry, but I laughed a lot.












The yellow coat made me look like a cinema star. Each photo was so amazing, I felt like we were shooting a film about me. 
I had no idea what to put on when I am on the fashion week next season, now I know where I am going to buy all my outfits.











I found such DIFFERENT clothes in I'LL BE BACK showroom. From electric 90's to romantic 50's motives. There were long dresses and short skirts, cute tops and grunge trousers. Accessories were magnificent. I bought big romantic earrings with princesses.
We did such a big work, thanks to the whole team for such an amazing day.
THANK YOU TRENDYBIJU, I'LL BE BACK, Victoria and Alexandr, see you next year!






2 comments:

  1. У тебя есть какой-то кумир, на которого ты равняешься?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Вы ведете или вели личный дневник?

    ReplyDelete