Friday 17 April 2015

CHAPURIN fall 15/16


Few weeks ago Igor Chapurin followed me on Instagram. When he liked my selfie I literally cried. 
Igor is such a talented and well known designer in the whole fashion world. He knows all Russian celebrities and Naomi loves him a lot. I am a true fan of him. 





When I visited Igor's event for the first time, that day was a tragedy. I didn't know about the date of his fashion show last season, so when my friend called me 30 minutes before the show I was walking with my dog in a park. I ran back home and did make up in 3 minutes. I was so late, I took my laptop and CK backpack and ran to catch a train in time. While I was running to the station my backpack magically got opened and the laptop fell down. The sound of my falling MacBook was horrible. I felt so bad on that moment. But it was half of a year ago. I still remember that day, so my MacBook does.


Igor personally invited me to his fall 15/16 season fashion show. I was so happy, because it was such a pleasure to get that invitation. 
So I visited the fashion show with my favourite boy, his name is David. His outfit was so elegant, he wore black clothes, but it fitted him so well. He likes health goth style, but on that day he was so elegant and wonderful I could not breathe.



I was a little bit different. I wore my new lovely black leather jacket from Dark Side Style (showroom located in Moscow) and Iswag shop blouse (a huge online store located in Moscow). 
I didn't have any make up except foundation. I got so tired after the fashion week, so I decided to look natural.



I met Igor after the show. I was so shy to talk to him, so we just took a photo. He was so busy with interviews by FASHION TV and other fashion channels so I decided not to disturb them with my fangirl emotions.







Speaking about the collection. The collection was dedicated to the most beautiful creatures on Earth - women. He showed the freedom of XXI century business women. They can be serious, they can be really busy, but they always stay flawless in his clothes. Black leather inserts with sparkly radiant fabrics. Strong silhouettes and contrast in colors. There were a lot of pastel tones, but they were combined with black leather and that was a thing!
Also, he showed us confidence. His red dresses (all variations of red color!) were magnificent. They were not passionate by the shape, but the color made its job.
I fell in love with collection, I feel like I want to try something from these beautiful outfits on!







I am glad I visited Igor's fashion show and got invited personally! Cannot wait to meet him again and ask few questions about his career and inspiration. But now, I give this opportunity to Fashion Tv.


No comments:

Post a Comment