Tuesday 17 February 2015

Look at her clutch!


I love love love love love accessories! When it comes up to bags, little clutches and backpacks - I get really excited. There are so many cool brands with some good items.I love bright accessories a lot. 
Sometimes, you have to look boring, you have to wear a gray suit with high heels, but if you complete the outfit with a bright yellow fur clutch, everyone will die. You still look official, but the clutch you wear is outside the lines.
 You can look independent wearing something extraordinary and bright. Last month I was in London and I discovered a new brand for myself - Larissa Hadjio.


Larissa Hadjio creates cute bags and accessories for super fashionistas. Fury monsters and crystal shaped bags - from yellow to gold. Every color gives me new emotions, my mood becomes better and I get inspired.





When you want to look absolutely fabulous, just use your own imagination. I always create my outfits long time before the event, but sometimes I get invited just few days before. When this happens to me, I use my head and clothes from my wardrobe. I just mix absolutely different styles and pick bright accessories. I love earrings and bags, platforms and sunglasses. Sometimes, I wear wigs, so no one can recognise me, but in a last year everyone got used to my freaky style. So every time photographers and journalists see me, they know it's just me, no one else.


My weakness is this bag. It looks really trendy. (To be honest, the whole collection of LH's bags is GREAT,but I am so in love with this one!) The fragrance bottle is kinda heavy, but it looks cute and really fashionable.
It would look good if I wore it on a fashion week.
Next time I am coming to London, I will call Larissa Hadjio for a meeting, because I am going to buy the whole collection!




Accessories mean a lot. A little clutch can change your life in a second. Once you come to a fashion show with an exclusive little bag - you are an IT girl of the season.
I know that. Once I wore a big Japanese bag which looked like a black bear, all street style photographers took pictures of it. I was a star on that day. It was three years ago.




Dogs, fishes, crystals - I fell in love! 
It's really important to be different. Some designers have no imagination nowadays. All they need is money. But very few of them really care about the client base and all customers - they CREATE. This is what Larissa Hadjio does. And that's why I love her brand now.






If you want to look different, you have to be original. That's why it's really important to wear bright and extraordinary accessories. 
If you want to be unique all the time, you shouldn't be afraid of anything. Just wear what you want and buy things you like. If you are in love with a little clutch which looks weird and your boyfriend doesn't like it at all, never listen to him and buy it. #UglyTruth - boyfriend will leave you someday, but your little clutch will always be living in your wardrobe and heart.





1 comment: