Friday 28 March 2014

MBFWRussia #1 day

I was so excited for the FashionWeek Fall 14/15 season in Russia. I've been waiting for it too long. I have the full review of MENSWEAR collections fall 14/15 and now I am still working on WOMENSWEAR fall 14/15. November was so so so so so much time ago. But it only seems like this. It's been just 4 months ago.
 The problem is - I live for fashion weeks, I live for the feeling I get during each show. It's not just about new clothes - it's about the whole process. How do I feel when I arrive,when photographers take pictures of me and my friends..it's always something special for me. Also, I am in love with the feeling I get every time during the show..lights off,lights on! Runway becomes bright...the first model..the second..shapes are changing from sharp lines to soft waves and pastel colours..finals...applause..BAM. I see everything,I mention everything. Going on fashion weeks is always so much fun!!!
I am going to tell you my first day's experience ! I do not really know if someone is actually reading my articles or just checks out my photos,but I'm really glad if you are here. 



Fashion Week becomes such an addiction when you visit it with your friends. First day I've spent with my really close friend and a cute little fashionista Kristy. 
We took a lot of pictures, got lost in a closed museum, visited front row of TEGIN, saw Alena Akhmadulina's collection before the show, met my old friends - music band DaKi and had just the best times of our lives! 




 The first fashion show we visited was TEGIN !! The show was really....weird?? The music was scray,but the collection was pretty cool. Make up slayed me! I loved the collection,materials were great,sharp silhouettes,feathers and mostly black colours! We were lucky to be on the front row so we took amazing photos. Runway was not white as usual - it had a neon pink colour so it was really hard to take a cute front row selfie or even take a picture.
After TEGIN fashion show, Alena Akhmadulina was about to start. We got in pretty late,so there were no places to sit (no GOOD places,I mean FRONT ROW!) so we decided to see the collection before the show and we ran backstage in few minutes before her show. We saw the collection - we fell in love.
I've always been obsessed with Alena's style. Her collections are great - and the thing is , she's perfect about everything - every fashion show she creates is a REAL SHOW.
We did not lose really much because it was so much more fun on the backstage,so when the show started,we were somewhere near hot,tall,skinny & perfect models.





 Right after Alena's fashion show we decided to get back to the place where all fashionistas chill before the show. Kristy asked me if we could use any elevator which was right there...we got in. We chose the lowest floor (-2). And we got lost! It was really funny because we had no idea where we were so we decided to get lost even more. Suddenly we saw white walls, and we realised we walked in museum's hall. It was so weird and scary,but funny and exciting at the same moment. All the photos and exhibits were taken off and there were just white walls and photos on the floor. If I were a photographer, that place would inspire me on a new photoshoot.



 After that empty museum situation, we found two doors and walked in. We finally found the right way and got in the ,right, elevator.
Next show we visited was Ester Amber. The place was FULL of fashionistas,guests and photographers. We got our places on the second row and suddenly, I saw my old friends from Russian music band DaKi - Damir and Kirill (and their amazing sister) are my good friends and I love them so much. I literally fell in boys' hugs and we were really happy to see each other. Our meeting was so unexpected (for me). But they knew I would be there so they were not even surprised.



My first day's experience was colourful and bright and just PERFECT. I am happy I've met so many people I've missed. Also, I fell in love with Ester Abner and I am their huge fan right now.
My blog was LIVE STREAMING each fashion show (by the way,it LIVE STREAMS the whole fashion week,so it's pretty cool! People discuss it,and it's such a blessing for me,when Kristy's fans or some fashionistas just watch the LIVE STREAM from MY blog. If you are interested in checking today's fashion shows,you can watch them online too! There were more than 500 fashionistas on my blog watching the LIVE STREAM yesterday! Thanks so much!).
After the first fashion day I had some great time in MANDARIN. The atmosphere was so amazing. A young talented man played Lana Del Rey's song ,Young & Beautiful, on the piano. I was so happy I could die. (listen to it!!! it is perfect!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment