Saturday 22 February 2014

  

                                                    MENSWEAR FALL 14/15 

                                                         --------------------------------------------------------------------

Next fall is going to be REALLY TRENDY! Designers used such different things in their collections.
It was the first season I checked all the fashion shows and reacted on them with small reviews on each one. Actually, I have some favorites,but I will tell you about them later because everyone deserves your attention.
Let's begin with silhouettes. Fall 14/15 is about sharp silhouettes - Dior Homme,PRADA, Roberto Cavalli,Versace - all of them show us shapes and power of modern fashion (some of collections are inspired by XX centuriy's trends,but sharp silhouettes are taken from our present).























80's OR 70's?! THE RETURN

Talking about the spirit of the season, it has 2 biggest inspirations - 80's : Dries Van Noten, Junya Watanabe, Raf Simons; and 70's: Walter Van Beirendonck,Missoni,Paul Smith.
I am not a fan of these decades, I have not even expirienced them,but I respect them. The prettiest thing about 70's is flowers. But the best thing about 80's is bright make up. Designers come to 80's season by season and we can say they never come out of fashion. When I read magazines, editors write something like: ,80's ARE BACK!, - but they have never been gone. There are always designers which use elements,shapes or accessories from that decade.
I am a huge fan of punk culture,which came to us right in 80's. Punk changed a lot of things in our culture. I am proud of those people. Cannot believe that any really old woman could be the craziest girl in the club few decades ago.
























!FLORALS,SCOTTISH CAGE AND KHAKI! Which prints is YOU?!

Prints are really different, each collection shows us its own rules. We can find some floral prints : Dior Homme,Yohji Yamamoto,Jonathan Saunders. The most popular print is scottish cage - all variations of it you can find literally in every collection: Alexander McQueen,Burberry,Comme des Garçons,Etro,Saint Laurent,Versace.
Khaki print is also popular this season : Valentino, Yohji Yamamoto. Polka dot is hiding in Andrea Pompilio, Comme des Garçons,Dior Homme. Animal prints (from zebra to leopard): Balmain,Roberto Cavalli,Sibling.
Interesting fact,few brands as Dolce & Gabbana,Alexander McQueen used portaits in their collections.





VERSACE SHOWS THE REAL SEXUAL TENSION...are you weak for Donatella's boys? Because I am!

Amazing accessories for head and body we can find literally everywhere : Alexander McQueen, Comme des Garçons, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, KTZ, Sibling, Thom Browne, Walter Van Beirendonck.
Men, be sure you have backpacks fall 2014/2015! Huge bags,cases and backpacks are in fashion next season! Alexander Wang,Burberry Prorsum,Issey Miyake,KTZ.
Also,this season is famous for its double catwalks. Designers combine not only two models, they take people all ages,races and sizes.




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                KTZ IS A NEW BRAND,BUT IT SLAYS YOU ALL WITH EVERY FASHION SHOW. KTZ IS WATCHING YOU.OBSESSED WITH THEIR CREATIONS.





FAVORITES!

My favorite collections from fall 14/15 are Dolce & Gabbana,Thom Browne,Walter Van Beirendonck and Prada.
Dolce & Gabbana is always special for me. It is about Italy and the depth of art. Do you mention the way Stefano and Domenico always come to fashion? They find their inspiration in unexpected for modern people moments. They truly love their culture and history. This season, Stefano and Domenico got inspired by middle centuries. They did not use many different prints, but each model looked like a real King without any elements with Scottish cages or bright inserts. Men wore adorable crowns with jewels in combination with amazing gloves. I got that feeling, I wish I could marry one of them and rule the world during middle centuries.
Thom Browne is my favorite creator of fairytales. I am in love with his fall 14/15. The way he shows us HIS world is wonderful. This collection reminds me Alice in Wonderland stories. Bears, rabbits, elephants and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. I do not usually like ,grey, colors,including the whole collection is mostly grey,but this time I can only say I am in love. These outfits inspire me a lot. They make me dream of my own Wonderland in which I have my own beautiful creatures.
Walter Van Beirendonck. I willl never get over him. When I saw his collection for the first time, I fell in love. Maybe it seems really weird that I always say I am in love, but I rather fall in love with designer's creatures than with people. Walter shows up with his absolutely crazy and inspiring creations. The theme of racism made me feel so proud of this designer. He proves that we all are the same. He is not only about fashion and clothes with art, he cares about nations. I want to meet him one day. 
Prada is something conservative and expensive. I am weak for Prada, but cannot afford all of the items because I am a teenager. But I am always obsessed with Prada's color spectrum and shapes. This collection reminds me of  late 60's. Hair, shapes and elements - everything is really perfect. Also, I am in love with female models on the runway! They look like queens.

                                                 







WOMEN HAVE RIGHTS
Designers take female models in Menswear fashion shows every season! But let's think about it. I am pretty sure, you  know the answer. WHY do designers do this. Most of brands prove us that fashion is the way of being yourself. You should do what you want,so if you like a T-Shirt or the whole outfit from any Menswear collection and you are a woman, you have all rights to buy & wear it.












5 comments:

  1. Ты молодец! Все твои блоги очень интересны и уникальны) Ты самый лучший блоггер) Я тебя люблю)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Интересный блог, жалко что на английском, порой трудно понять(
    Ты не могла бы, хотя бы часть блога, самую важную, дублировать по русский, если не сложно:)*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. я очень постараюсь! Я уже пробовала так делать месяца два назад,но мне не понравилось. Но если реально интересно,то буду делать посты на двух языках !:)

      Delete