Friday 20 September 2013

                         Outfit of the month/Kristen.




Welcome to the first ,Outfit of the month, article. September is really cold this year. I was really surprised that it would be that cold (about +13C).
This Autumn florals are in fashion.Moreover,floral print is everywhere - from jackets and jeans to necklaces and rings. I was searching for something ,new, at my wardrobe so I found a vintage dress with small flowers all over its skirt. It was too cold to put it on,but why not? I chose that dress for my ,Outft of the month, and put on my new sweater from Forever 21 ( I am still upset that Russia has no Forever 21,Oreo and international Vogue magazines).

Sunglasses were taken from my huge collection of them. It is not a secret that you can buy a GOOD pair of sunglasses in H&M or Zara and there is nothing wrong in that. Black sunglasses (on me) are from last year's H&M collection,I've bought them for a year ago.
Having for 45 pairs of sunglasses is confusing because I never know what to choose. My neckalce is so pretty! I've bought it a month ago but I am still fangirling over it. I mean it's really sparkly and bright. Flower print does not go out of fashion this season. Even GIVENCHY has a fall 13/14 collection with floral print jackets.
Moschino umbrella saved me. I did not know it would be raining during my small photoshoot but I decided to take my Moschino and I was right.


Also,I must mention one thing! Moschino always creates beautiful accessories - from umbrellas to phone cases! Unfortunately,my iPhone's case was not from Moschino but it looked sweet. I love Hello Kitty very much. I rememeber my obsession with Hello Kitty pens,clothes and other girly stuff.

This is really depressive. What is depressive? Autumn! I do not like seeing our nature falling asleep and it always starting getting really cold and rainy. My birthday is on 23rd September and I still do not like this month. This season you can wear florals,pastel tones of pink and cream white coats, square prints,leopard.
The most exciting thing for me (about this September) is coming back to Mardan Palace with my designer-friends and mother. We are going to make 2 fabulous fashion shows there so I hope you will keep checking news on my Instagram and Twitter,but as soon as I am in Moscow I will post a new article.




No comments:

Post a Comment