Tuesday 28 April 2015

My secret place


How often do you randomly walk into something beautiful? Have you ever looked at streets near your house? I am pretty sure they are beautiful. Specially, if you grew up there. All your memories are connected to each building and its corner. I never mention little things which are around me and that's my problem. But sometimes I get lost in that charming beauty of walls and floors in random places. Few days ago I visited SPOOF MOSCOW showroom and fell in love with them.



In Moscow we have different cute showrooms which have some trendy clothes and they are located in amazing places. When I got a call from Sveta - the owner of Spoof Moscow, there was no doubt I would visit them. I always find time to visit showrooms when they invite me. 
Spoof Moscow is located in the center of Moscow, it's in the same building with STAKAN restaurant (one of the most beautiful restaurants in Moscow!). And if you are visiting this showroom - make sure you will take your camera - there are a lot of corners where you can take some beautiful pictures. 




People think I am still searching for my own style by changing my looks every day, but they are so wrong. Every time I am different - today I am health goth girl and tomorrow I will be Johnny Cash's June. I don't think I need to always stay the same - it's boring, it doesn't inspire me. I guess adults think I will change, but I won't. They think it's not serious to wear glitter on lips or huge boots with short tops and skinny jeans. It's me and I will never change. Anna Piaggi was a great example to this.





Our photoshoot was on different floors of that building and we caught some beautiful moments. For example we found a cute cafe on the second ( I don't remember exactly) floor, so we took some photos there. While we were taking a picture a music band was playing their music on the background, they were preparing for their concert. We were there alone - just my team and the band, I was so happy to pose while live music was playing.





We felt so comfortable and happy. Clothes was magnificent ! My favorite outfit was the one with the transparent black dress and black trousers with the white stripe. I was so confident, but I was half naked! Surprisingly, that fact made me feel even more confident.



 While we were taking photos of the last outfit ( the mint blue skirt and the gold and black bomber) I tried to act like a tiny creature which was absolutely sad. How wonderful is it - you can think of a person which you really care about and imagine a really tragical situation in your head and your face becomes absolutely sad.
Whenever I work as a model, I concentrate on a story. I see my outfit and I understand who I am. It is like to be an actress - you have to feel who you are in your new outfit. Usually, I just romanticize everything. I just think about a person I like and I get so much power from this.




  Немножечко хочется все же именно в этом посту порассуждать на родном языке. Мы не всегда замечаем красивые места у себя в городе, а ведь они очень сильно вдохновляют. Гуляя по улицам Москвы, я не всегда смотрю по сторонам. Но бывает и так,что я останавливаюсь у какого то здания и обязательно записываю его адрес - ведь это здание или место непременно станет местом моей следующей съемки.
Например, несколько дней назад я была в шоуруме SPOOF MOSCOW. До них легко добраться от метро Кузнецкий мост, забежав перед этим в обновленный Детский Мир. Поднимаясь к ним на третий этаж, я уже поняла, что вернусь туда и не раз. Слишком красивы залитые краской стены и старые столики да диваны в коридорах здания.
Мы с Асей не планировали, что у нас получится настоящий арт. Вместо типичного лукбука, у нас получилась целая полноценная съемка. Несмотря на то, что и вспышки с собой ни у кого не было, мы поймали много света в сперва показавшихся затемненными коридорах здания.


Заглянув на каждый этаж, мы везде сделали по несколько снимков. Больше всего мне понравилось кафе , которое находилось где на втором этаже. Пока какая-то группа разогревалась перед вечерним выступлением, мы погрузились в атмосферу их музыкальных композиций и сделали много интересных фотографий.


Мне понравилось не только большое количество красивой одежды, которая вся в наличии в SPOOF MOSCOW, но и сам процесс нашей съемки. Мы бродили по этому старинному зданию среди старых диванов и подсвечников, и нам было очень комфортно. Теперь каждый поход в spoof будет знаменоваться новыми крутыми фотками в Instagram!  


Спасибо за потрясающую съемку девочкам из SPOOF и фотографу Асе - верю, что скоро сделаем что-то не менее прекрасное!
SPOOF - https://instagram.com/spoof_moscow/




1 comment: