Saturday 15 February 2014

               Outfit of the month/Kristen

   February? St.Valentine's? Who said bloggers had time for that? I am so busy last few weeks! We wanted to make ,Outfit of the month, January but had no time! I was literally falling asleep on lectures and working on Menswear and Couture all days! My Outfit of the month is not only MINE this February. I have found a beautiful boy,his name is Alexey. We met on our friend's birthday party  and decided to collaborate for Outfit of February!



It was really interesting to work with a boy,with a beautiful and smart boy! We called each other and discussed brands we liked. Alexey told me he was obsessed with KTZ and Balmain. I was literally crying and fangirling over his fashion sense! We had such a great time discussing new Menswear fall 14/15 and university life.
We decided to go on a fashion week together,why not?!
The weather for the photoshoot was perfect. We chose really simple clothes. I took KTZ from (Menswear collection) sweatshirt and Alexey chose no name white sweatshirt. We wanted to prove you that couples could look really cute even though girls wore clothes for men. We got our clothes in W.Face shop in Moscow.
I love playing a game called ,You can work for -,. When I see a cute,trendy boy, I always tell him which brand is for HIM. Last time I hanged out with Alexey I told him he could do a great catwalk for Calvin Klein or Dolce & Gabbana.
        
I am really tired of some girls complaining about wearing jeans! Come on, we live in XXIst century. Women are independent.They can wear whatever they want. Moreover, there are more and more brands which prove that jeans + oversized clothes are really sexy.
You know my obsession with previous decades and centuries. Even though 20 years ago women were wearing dresses,now it's time for trousers and jeans (I am really sad about this to be honest!)

                        







He looks so cute,stop it aghdjhvfn




No comments:

Post a Comment