Thursday 5 September 2013

          Fashion's Night Out,Russia.


  I was waiting for that day for the whole year! One of the biggest fashion events all over the world from USA to Russia,more than 10 contries celebrate Fashion's Night Out. In Russia there was the 5th FNO celebration this year.
I decided to visit as many places as I could because I did not want to miss anything! I called my friends and we visited FNO 2013 together ! Somehow,our outfits were inspired by 80's and punk culture,grunge of 90's and Marc Jacobs. I wore Balmain jacket with cute pink creepers.
 First stop was Tsvetnoy (famous brands shopping center). I visited Tsvetnoy last FNO but I could not ,travel, because of my high heels. This year everything is different. I wore fashionable and sparkly creepers,my favorite footwear.
We arrived at 7 pm and the party started. There were a lot of limited edition t-shirts and cocktails and fashionistas. I fell in love with latest Jeffrey Campbell collections. Oh those creepers (TO DIE FOR!). They are in my wish list since yesterday.
Then I found Kixbox limited edition t-shirts (exclusive for FNO 2013). Marvel and famous Russian designers created cool and trendy t-shirts with world famous superheroes.
Cocktails were so so delicious ! A coctail with fresh raspberries..I fell in love!
Me,Kate and Tanya we had no more time and had to leave Tsvetnoy to be in time. Jil Sander fashion show had to start at 9 pm.
On the first floor we had to pause our route. I saw lights and a lot of cameras. Who was there? I could not see a face but a white gorgeous fur coat with a black transparent blouse and leather skirt. Everyone was around this woman trying to ask her about fashion,life,career...

 Her name is Maryna Linchuk,she's VS's angel. She was on the cover of Vogue magazine not once and not twice! Maryna's favorite model is Kate Moss. This girl is really famous in the fashion world,she worked with Dolce & Gabbana,Dior,Fendi,Chanel and other known brands. This year Maryna is a face of FNO. I was happy to see her. She was really sweet to press and other people. After few interviews she disappeared..
Wanted to mention that Maryna visited Tsvetnoy with Vogue Russia main editor - Victoria Davydova. I was so close to them,literally,I was fangirling!
10 minutes later I needed to go on the first floor to find my friends. Guess what? Victoria and Maryna were at the same lift with me! I asked them for a photo,I was really nervous because Victoria is my Goddess! Her articles in Vogue make my heart stop beating when I read them! And Maryna...she was so pretty in her white fur coat ! How can some people be that perfect? I do not know. We took a picture while our lift was on the way to the first floor. I said thank you so much to Victoria and she told me thank YOU so much. Why? Oh my God! Why was she so sweet to me? I did not know what Victoria in person is like,but I've always been respecting and loving her because she's a part of my world. But when we've met! She is as great and as perfect as her outfits and articles are! She's such an icon.
Moreover, I Maryna was that kind to me too! Moreover, I did not even know it was her BIRTHDAY!

 After few heart attacks in lift I found my girls near the bar. We needed to leave Tsvetnoy!
At 8:30 we were in Petrovskiy Passage. I did not believe I would see Jil Sander's fashion show! I've read about it in Vogue and it was my N 1 wish for FNO 2013.
They made a kind of only a front row,so we were in time and took our places.
Fashion show started at  9 pm. and I was fangirling so badly,my friends could not shut me up!

Jil Sander fall 13/14 collection is a pure classic. Silhouettes are about late 80's and colors make me think of 90's. I am not a fan of casual suits,but Jil is an exception!
I fell in love with a yellow coat and black skirt. Moreover,this collection has some realy beautiful shoes! I've put them into my wish list.
I've seen this collection during fashion season because I usually watch them online. You know,when it comes to fashion..I am all in it,my life is about it !
When you are in love with something, you should go for it no matter what !
After Jil Sander fashion show we left Passage to go to TSUM.(all of them- TSUM,Tsvetnoy,Passage are shopping centeres).
It was 10 pm. when we arrived to TSUM. The weather was worse and worse but my mood was better and better.



 TSUM was so loud..it was so much fun inside. The first person I saw was Miroslava Duma. I've seen her pictures on tumblr and she's one of the most famous it-girls in the whole fashion world ! I was so surprised to see her in real life.
I thought that Mira was a kind of ,not my person,. Most of girls who wear brand clothes from last collections as Mira does are not good inside,I mean they are such a b@tch*s (woops,sorry!),but Mira is not from their team. She was such a kind and nice person when we've met! Mira was in her beautiful coat ( do not rememeber the colour), when I asked her for a photo she took it off as a professional fashionista,whose outfits must be seen on each photo.
We took some photos together and my day was made!
Then my friends and I took a walk and visted the third floor of TSUM. I saw some Oscar de la Renta dresses and wanted to cry because they were a pure perfection.
 ,I must be in time everywhere, I told myself. We needed to leave TSUM in 15 minutes. On the first floor I saw an eclusive collection of t-shirts by Kira Plastinina and met Kira! She was in a beautiful black dress. She was smiling a lot ! Such a sunshine! We took a picture and there were so many people around us wanting to take a picture with Kira so I did not want to bother her with  conversations.
To be honest,I am really sad we've left TSUM. It was really boring in GUM and ,Moscow,.
It was too late to come back to TSUM so we went home.

I have so much emotions about FNO 2013. I've met so many people.
I am really thankful to Victoria and the whole VOGUE team. They did a great job this year. The FNO 2013 was perfect ! Thank you so much for everything!




No comments:

Post a Comment